ImageSliderUP for Microsoft® SharePoint®Current version: 1.0.0
|Start 30-day FREE testing now|
|Licensing starts from USD 199.00|
Download User manual (PDF, 1.0 Mb)
ImageSliderUP is the SharePoint image web-part which allows you to place images from specified SharePoint Image Library on any page of your site and rotate these pictures with wide range of settings and effects.
The web-part is not only provide the ability to place pictures on SharePoint site pages, but it also can be used for pages layout design or for banners and announcements creation and rotation.
ImageSliderUP for SharePoiont key features:
- display images from specified library or specified folder only on required page of the site;
- allow to add image caption (including link) and get outstanding banner rotator or page design element;
- provide 14 different effects for images changing;
- resize images automatically - you don't need to spend your time for images resizing;
- customization of the web-part layout and appearance in two clicks;
- compatible with SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010.
How the web-part can be used?
There are just some ideas:
- Event's banner placed across the chosen site pages.
- Employee photos with name, title and link to employee profile, placed in the main page of the department area.
- Animated header of web site page layout.